Come with me to the Thrift store!

1:00 PMStephanie Rose

Hello haul Lovers! As you all may know, saving a few dollars in the bank is what I'm all about! – Especially if its for my Fashionable 'habits'.  I have been going to thrift stores for years now and there's nothing wrong with having to work with what you got!

As a Fashion student living in The Big Apple, keeping up with my style budget and upcoming trends, its important to save some money! 

*Click on the read more button below for more photos and details on my day in the thrift store ! * 

Happy Savings !




These are some of the items that i had purchased! 
The striped shirt is an essential to any fashion wardrobe.  These gorgeous zara distressed boyfriend jean! My new fabulous work skirt with gold detailing at the end from Moshino and an un-label quilted red purse ! FABULOUUUUSSSS. 




I didn't buy the shirt but i was surprised that I had found Christian Dior just laying around !



Before, thrift shops didn't interest most people due to the idea of wearing a used item, but now and days, it has become one of the most "trendy" ways of shopping for your style.

My advice to you all is, Don't go into thrift shops hoping to find only designer pieces. Labels are only a plus once you found a garment you wanted/needed.

When i go shopping, I look for things that catch my eye, while checking for the size, i then realize whether its a unknown designer or a really good one.

When you shop for labels, the garment isn't loved for its looks, its loved for the name... Which can become an in plus buy. Now that is not a way of saving money... You should buy things you love, need, and have the label as a PLUS.

Again, Happy savings !!!
Comment below for any questions !.. or my account on ask.fm.... www.ask.fm/stephanierose711

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi! found your blog true youtube! Love both your blog and your youtube channel!! You have a really cool style and I really like that you do so many things and dont just stick to fashion or beauty or wathever!

    www.ingvildklund.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

come back soon

come back soon