featured OOTD

Y e l l o w Love

4:27 PMStephanie Rose

Had a nice weekend? :) Today I'm going to go shopping with my mother & my sister. She is visiting NYC and would love to just walk around and enjoy the weather! Let's see what the city has to offer :)

I think that the skort is a very practical yet chic garment. It can be casual or dressy, Its very multifunctional :) I just fell for this black one right away with its asymmetric length and multi use for it. And my mustard/yellow shirt as the pop of color yet very settle... just the perfect fit!  *Click the read more button for more photos and details ! *
Happy Monday!











Outfit Details:

•Mustard Shirt: The Salvation Army
•Wrap Skort: Ebay
•Clutch: My Online Store 
•Cut out Boots: Jeffery C. 

•Heart Shaped Sunnies: My online Store

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

come back soon

come back soon