Retail Marketing. Window Displays

1:03 AMStephanie Rose

Here is my Favorite Holiday Window Display of Winter 2015! 

Tiffany's!!!




For this assignment, we had to go to a store and analyze their visual merchandising set up.I was really trying to find a window display that caught my eye as I walked down 5th avenue. For this assignment, I wanted an Upscale Retail store and see what kind of creativity stores came up with for the holiday season. For some reason, I couldn't find a clothing store that drew my attention. I felt as if i see the same kind of 'style' of displays every year! HOWEVER, Tiffany's can never fail a girls heart! 

When I took the photo of my favorite window, my mother explained how the window i chose has nothing to do with Fashion! Accessories play an important factor into an outfit! What better accessory than Tiffany's Jewelry! 

This window AND building decor really drew my attention. As you can see in the building photo, the window display caught the eye of many other shoppers! I thought that the marketing thought and process for the window display was successfully done! I mimicked day to day admirers, brought the holiday and season feeling but most of all, it stuck to its roots with the Tiffany's Known color aesthetic. It gave a wonderful memorable feeling to its brand. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

come back soon

come back soon