That Perfect Winter Day

3:59 PMStephanie Rose

Hello my beautiful readers!! Today was just that prefect cold winter day for some hot tea, and layering !!!! ♥  One of the many fashionable things that i love to do! Although this outfit doesn't have as much layers I could have pulled it off with, It is my favorite outfit thus far. 

Click on the read more button to get all the juicy insight on this look !
Enjoy :*









I simply have a long sleeved plain white shirt underneath. With my Creamy/white poncho that i adore !!! Some leather/ liquid leggings. And of course my JC boots :*

•White Long sleeve - Forever 21 $4.95
•Poncho- Thirfted  $2.50
•Leggingins - Necessary Clothing $15.00
•Cut out Boots: JC $185.00

THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING A STROLL THROUGH MY BLOG. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CHECK THE LINKS ON TOP OF MY PAGE FOR F.A.Q AN MORE ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

come back soon

come back soon