Thrifted Finds !!

10:36 PMStephanie Rose

Going to thrift stores makes me the HAPPIEST girl ever :) Besides being the Thirft Queen, I love style my new garments in ways that most thrift shoppers can't even imagine. I love helping you all reconsider that $15-$50 designer shirt and spend that same amount buying A LOT more of gorgeous pieces. Yes – some can be name brand or my favorite... VINTAGE ! 

Here are some photos of my Thrifted Finds ! Enjoy. 
*Click the read more button for more Insight !*

1.
2.
3.
4.

Outfit Details:

In outfit # 1:  My Gorgeous Old Navy shirt is actually my Thrfited find!
 I played around with it by adding my Topshop black circle skater skirt and some F21 booties. Adding my locaste purse in red to compliment that touch of red from the shirt ! 

In Outfit # 2: Green is one of my favorite colors. Here I found this polkadot green shirt with a small pocket in the front. By rolling up the sleeves, I made this shirt more feminine.
I added this fur vest from K-mart to make the outfit more bold. I choose dark denim to flatter the body shape rather then a loose fitted – boyfriend jeans. And to add some height into this outfit, i paired it with some tied up booties from F21.

In outfit #3: Now this sweater shirt is the most comfy one I ever tried on. Originally from H&M and of course the thrfited find in this look.
I was so loving the color pattern in the shirt, mixing white,black and grey. The material and fit was well made and put together. Although its pretty colorless, i decided to just pair this top with my favorite Zara basics black denim. Adding some gold jewelry to compliment the gold buckles in my pointy booties.

In Outfit #4: One of my favorite garments to rock all year round is the T-shirt Dress. In this case, i found a perfect one that can play many roles... The casual dress, the classic 'LBD, or dressy. What i call the perfect ending to my thrift adventures of the day !
I paired this dress in a chic casual manor by adding this gorgeous long fur vest. Bold by wearing the chetah print in my vest. Bringing it back to casual by wearing some brown & gold Boots. Keeping this outfit in the warm toned color palette.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your style! I was wondering if you can tell me some of your favorite thrift stores in NYC.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

come back soon

come back soon