DIY Ombre Hair

6:58 PMStephanie Rose

I know I'm not alone when i say we all get bored with our hair and want to experiment sometimes! Wether its a new cut, hair style...or Hair color ! 
 Im not to savvy when it comes to hair stylist... so i learn to just take risk and learn these things my own way ( yes i know its dangerous). Clap for the risk takers... i mean come on, its just hair ! 

*Click the read more button for photos and for more in-sight on how i went from dark brown to a perfect ombre look ! * 






I died my hair completely light brown and left it heat free for about 72 hours. I then bleached the tips of my hair. 
The Name of the bleach i used is: (POWDER) BW2 
The developer: (LIQUID) 40v 
I mixed it all together until i got a pasty consistency. I then applied it on to the ends and up my hair. I left it on for only 30 minutes MAX or desired color. I wanted that good blonde effect! If you do not want it toooo blonde, 20-25 mins only (depending on your hair color). Then washed as normally with a bit extra of deep in conditioner . Just to make sure your hair is in good care. Then style as normal! 

*Disclaimer I am NOT a hair stylist nor consultant, I am simply explaining my process and showing you my success.*  

BEFORE !


AFTER !





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

come back soon

come back soon