New Summer 13' Trend !!

1:49 PMStephanie Rose

As if the whole 90s revival tie dye garments weren't statement enough, Topshop have gone and made their tie dye neon and you know what? I love it! Topshop is one of my favorite store for basic dresses because they're comfortable, not too pricey considering they're good quality and they last a long time.

I'm one for mixing up styles, always adding a touch of grunge because I have a fear of coming across too girly, people tend to think I'm about thirteen, so I like to toughen up my look - keeping it feminine but edgy.
*To read more on this look and MORE ! click on the read more tab and enjoy the fun tips !! *





                      
  1. Topshop: Neon Tie Dye (buy here)      2. Topshop: Round Revo Sunglasses (buy here)
                         3. Topshop: Zig Zag Beanie (buy here)     3. ASOS: Fatal Sandals (buy here)




I teamed the dress with some wicked sandals and a charcoal beanie because I just love beanies (as you may know) and I feel it brings the whole look together. If you're not feeling the buckled sandals then why not try a more dainty pair like these from ASOS.

To keep this look summery I wanted to add some sunnies, and as tie dye brings out everyones inner hippy, it would be a crime not to pick out a pair of round sunglasses. I chose these slightly purple tinted sunglasses as they tie in nicely with the colours of the dress and lets face it, they're a bit of fun. I feel like this is one of those outfits you have to see on to realise all these items do work well together, but if you don't believe me then hopefully there's at least one item out of the four that you like on it's own or I've given you some inspiration!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

come back soon

come back soon