A Stroll In NYC

8:55 PMStephanie Rose

I decided to spend some time with my good friend Gabriella, who is also an amazing photographer. We decided to have a small photo shoot while walking around and enjoying the west side of NYC. 

Here are some more fun photos and details on my outfits. 
*click read more to enjoy this article*  




1.

2.
3.
4.





•Photo 1:  My fabulous hat is from H&M.  This interesting playful shirt is from a boutique and a new online shopping site called Easy Pickens. GREAT FINDS and deals in there.  The flannel wrapped around my waist is actually Gabbys' The photographers.  The army denim were a great find from the thrit store and tailored by yours truly :)

•Second Photo: In this photo i transformed the climate by adding on a few more garments. The gorgeous hot pink scarf is from the thrift store. The white fur collar coat was gifted! My black and gold studded Purse is from ALDO. Lastly, my fabulous neutral colored heels are from Forever 21.

•Third/ForthPhoto: My Fidora Hat again is from H&M. The mustard/yellow shirt is from the thrift store. The Jacket is from a store called Cotton On. My Liquid Leggings are from Necessary Clothing. And my cut out Boots are from JC.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

come back soon

come back soon