FINALLY BACK

12:57 AMStephanie Rose


CLICK ON READ MORE TAB BELOW TO CATCH UP WITH ME! 


OH...EM...GEE. 

It has been exactly 5 months since i last wrote on my blog. It feels beyond natural to be back on my blog basically poring out my ideas, thoughts, and emotions to you all. I'm going to jump right in and first off explain where i've been and why i stopped blogging to begin with & then go on with my advice to you :). 

As you may know, when life gets rough... You start to think back at your life and wonder if what you're trying to pursue in life is even worth the time? (Only because your getting older and you feel like you've wasted time on something that will never happen)...Well thats me. I hit a few bumps on the road with money issues and family problems (like every human being...unless you're Oprah) and when I'm alone... in my room i start to think about how i've wasted my time on social media posting blogs, and videos on FASHION when i should have studied something that can pay my bills NOW. Of course thats the insecure me talking-late at night, calling myself a failure and when i wake up... I go back to chasing my dreams. But those thoughts at night should NEVER come across my mind if I'm confident in chasing my dreams. I mean... How many people can say they had risked everything to chase their dreams and actually succeeded? At night i'm always thinking about my life. Sometimes its when i get my best ideas and my worst! LOL. But i realized, Just because I'm insecure at night about my life choices, doesn't mean i should ever get un inspired to just write and make friends through the internet. I stopped blogging because i felt like all my hard work and blog post were going un noticed. I felt like i put in so much time in my videos and photos that i could have invested that time doing something that mattered... But my blogs did.

I recently made a new email address for all my subbies' and blog readers to chat with me or request anything. And i knew i was only going to receive a few, being that I'm not "known" on social media yet, but i did receive many HEART FILLING emails that definitely kicked my negativity thoughts out the window. You guys made me realize that even though my viewers is a small circle, doesn't mean my content doesn't matter... It means that if i keep working hard, that one day my little dot of a circle will one day be a crowd of wonderful supporters there for me and being my friend :)

I know getting Inspired can be hard when you have no one to support you. Or when you're going through a really tough time. But when you see others who started in the same boat as you and ended up somewhere GREAT. You know its not impossible. It just takes dedication and determination. YES, easier said then done... but again NOT impossible.

My life right now is a HOT mess. Im 20 years old, struggling to finish college, Working my ass off to pay bills/rent, and trying to create new content ALL ON MY OWN. Oh and then theres being a girlfriend and trying to have a social life when in fact... having no friends right now definitely paid off... LOL. #loner.

Before this becomes a book of my experiences in life (Because i have STORIES FOR DAYS) I'll wrap this up here. I hope you guys enjoyed and stay tune for whats coming!

MY EMAIL: youlovestephanierose@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

come back soon

come back soon