My Audience! ((Parsons/Teen Vogue))

12:03 AMStephanie Rose


This post was done for an assignment during the course of Parsons/Teen Vogue online certificate program! Click to read more about my audience, what I've done, I can do to branch out and more!

Hello my beautiful readers. Today, my 'homework' was monitoring your social media stats.

Based on the recent activity on my blog, I haven't had much traffic coming in. However, My Audience is mainly in USA, Australia, France Indonesia and Philippines. Finding out the traffic and audience can better help create more content and the perfect content to your readers. 

I've notice that, since I am new to blogging, and I haven't yet create a name for myself to be recognized as a well known blogger, I often have to promote my social medias in order to get it some attention. I have visitors that have un explicitly pay me a visit and read my articles, but the most traffic comes when I promote a new post! 

What I can do to better my audience is find a better way of connecting with them, along better ways to promote my channel in a manner to bring NEW audience to my blog! 

It is interesting enough to say that looking at the statistics of any social media you own is important! Especially if you are trying to become more successful using certain platforms. It can help you in areas you never thought of or shine the light on the most simplest ideas to better your social media/blogs! 

I definitely want to continue on working on my blog and now I have a brighter idea of what to do in order to create a more 'broad' audience. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

come back soon

come back soon